Homemade Double Fudge BrowniesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease rectangular pan.
- In large bowl of an electric mixture cream butter then add eggs one at a time beating well.
- To make brownie mix combine all ingredients together.
- Add brownie mix and continue beating until smooth.
- Spread mixture into greased pan and bake 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
Super great! I didn't have the choc chips so just left them out and it was good. Can't imagine how great they would be with the choc chips! Will definately cook again!rebeccalaird in Southern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!