Apricot CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 30 ounce can apricot halves drained (reserve syrup) shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 small container frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1/2 cup syrup and gelatin.
- Stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Blend apricots in blender.
- Combine apricots and gelatin mixture.
- Beat cheese, milk and lemon juice then stir in apricot mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.