Sour Cream WafflesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted 5 times shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3 eggs, sparated shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Spray waffle iron with vegetable cooking spray and heat on high.
- Sift flour, baking powder, slat, sugar and baking soda together.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks thoroughly and add sour cream and melted butter. Stir yolk mixture into dry ingredients as quickly as possible.
- In a medium bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold egg whites lightly and carefully into batter.
- Put about ½ to 1 cup of batter into waffle iron.
- Bake 2 1/2 to 3 minutes (depends on waffle iron). Serve garnished as desired.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!