Nutella PancakesFrom alison 10 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Nutella and the egg. When smooth, beat in buttermilk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over high heat until a drop of water on the surface skips around.
- Lightly grease it with butter or oil and drop batter into 3-inch rounds. The color is a bit hard to judge with chocolate pancakes, but they are ready to flip when the edges look slightly dry and the center of the pancake stops producing bubbles. Turn over and cook for another minute or two in the other side.
- Serve immediately, with more Nutella or maple syrup.