Seafood Bread Bowl DipFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 pound small cooked salad shrimp shopping list
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, minced shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 (10 to 12 inch) round loaf crusty bread, unsliced shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Cut a 2 inch slice from top of bread.
- Hallow out bread, leaving a 1/2 inch thick shell.
- Brush inside of bread with beaten egg.
- Bake at 300 degrees until dry.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Fill bread shell with cream cheese mixture.
- Replace top and wrap in a double layer of foil. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
- Unwrap, place on serving platter and surround with bread cubes for dipping.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!