Boneless Beef Country Style RibsFrom lrpoulson 9 years ago
- 4 pounds beef boneless country style ribs shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and halved shopping list
- 2 cup carrots in 1 inch pieces or baby carrots shopping list
- 1 cup celery cut into 1/2 inch peices shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw barley shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ribs in a little oil
- add beef broth, onions, paprika worcestershire sauce and seasoning, place all in a slow cooker on high for one hour, reduce heat to med and cook for two more hours.
- add potatoes, carrots, celery and barley, and cook another 2 to 3 hours or until the veggies are tender.
- about 1/2 hour before serving, I added some corn starch mixed with water to thicken the sauce.
The Cooklrpoulson Fairmont, MN
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!