Bible Bread from Ezekiel 49From kk_chasey 9 years ago
- (Makes 4 loaves) shopping list
- 8 cup wheat flour shopping list
- 4 cup barley flour shopping list
- 2 cup soy bean flour shopping list
- 1 cup lentils, cooked and mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup millet flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup rye flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 tbsp. salt shopping list
- 5 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 pkg. yeast, dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 tbsp. honey shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix theother dry ingredients in separate bowl. Blend lentils, oil and smallamount of water; place in large mixing bowl with remaining water.
- Stir in 2 cups of mixed flour. Add yeast mixture.
- Stir in remaining salt and flour.
- Knead on floured surface, then place in oiled bowl.
- Let rise until double in bulk.
- Knead again; shape and place in greased loaf pans.
- Let rise. Bake at 375 degrees approximately 1 hour. Makes 4 loaves.