Coconut Curry Basil PrawnsFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1/4 C. Spicy mango Creole Sauce shopping list
- 10 oz. prawn, shelled or un-shelled 16 count shopping list
- 1/4 C. tomatoes, seeded, diced 1.4" shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. capers shopping list
- 1/4 C. basil, sliced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. white wine shopping list
- 2 tsp. garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or butter shopping list
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedge shopping list
How to make it
- Butterfly prawns and de-vein, with shell on or off.
- Remove basil leaves and discard stems, roll leaves into a log and slice basil to ¼”.
- Crush garlic and set aside.
- Heat a pan at medium high heat; add oil or butter then lay prawns (meat side down) and sear about 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and turn prawns shell side down, cook 3-4 minutes, and then add in tomatoes and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add wine, then Spicy Mango Creole Sauce. Sauté until steaming hot, then add basil and capers.
- Remove when hot, and garnish with lemon or lime wedge.