Louisiana Fish Fry Coating MixFrom oldgringo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Use this coating mix for fish when frying.
- Mix dry ingredients together and put in a shallow dish.
- As each piece of fish is to be fried; rinse in cold water and shake off any excess then roll in the coating mix. Finally slide the fish to the hot oil.
- Always bring your oil to the proper temperature prior to adding your pieces and don't overload the pan or fryer. Fry the seafood in batches if necessary.
- Pan or deep fry in peanut oil at 350°F, until golden brown.