Banana Nut MuffinsFrom bylow919 9 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 overripe bananas shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter (melted) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and arrange the baking cups in a muffin pan.
- Mash 2 of the bananas with a fork in a small bowl so they still have a bit of texture. In a large bowl, combine the flour, butter, eggs, baking soda, the remaining 2 bananas, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat the ingredients with an electric mixer for 3 minutes or until all ingredients are mixed together. Fold in the chopped walnuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into each of the baking cup and fill about halfway.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the muffins turn brown. Makes 18 regular muffins.
The Cookbylow919 Irvine, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!