Best Corn Bread EverFrom exhubby4sale 6 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- Drop of vanilla flavoring shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine the egg, sour cream, milk and butter, etc.; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
The Cookexhubby4sale Watervliet, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!