Salmon PattiesFrom lorilyn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place the flour on a plate and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, comgine salmon and egg.
- Mix in crumbled saltines until the mixture hold its shape, then form into balls, about 2 inches in diameter.
- Roll the balls in the flour.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil, then drop the salmon balls in.
- Once they are in the skillet, flatten the balls into patties with a metal spatula and brown on each side. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklorilyn Lexington, KY
The Rating8 people
I make mine a little different but these sound yummy too, I'll have to share mine with the group soon and let you test them, lol. Thanks for sharing.dariana in loved it
Yummy, I love salmon patties.I make mine this way but I add onionsbluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Made these a few weeks ago for supper. My hubby LOVED them! Used this recipe as the base, then added in some salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley flakes, and onions. It turned out delicious! Thanks for posting this recipe! (Also, I added in an ext...morejelvenko in Sebring loved it