Tofu Pumpkin PieFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- pumpkin Pie shopping list
- Makes 6 to 8 servings shopping list
- 1 1/4 pounds soft tofu (try “silken” tofu for a creamier texture) shopping list
- 1 16-ounce can pumpkin purée shopping list
- 3/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Blend all of the ingredients (except for the pie shell) in a blender or a food processor until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie shell and bake for 30 minutes. Then turn down the oven temperature to 350°F and bake for another 30 to 45 minutes, or until the filling is set.