Pumpkin MuffinsFrom lorilyn 10 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned solid pumpkin) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Line a 12-muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt into a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix just until incorporated, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 33
- klegendre Nowhere, Us
- Annaleigh Nowhere, Us
- mamalou Attleboro, MA
- FamilyTreeNut1110 Nowhere, Us
- chantelle808 Quincy, MA
- ohpritipleas Western Springs, IL
- mickeymouse123 Rochester Hills, MI
- c_gomezmail Lighthouse Point, FL
- tracycar Wedowee, AL
- imhungry Northern, OH
- Plus 23 othersFrom around the world!