Frosted Orange Cinnamon RollsFrom cookiewoman 8 years ago
- Sticky orange Cinnamon rolls (ABM) shopping list
- 1/2 cup lukewarm milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp active dry yeast shopping list
- orange Spread: shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup almonds or pecans, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except orange spread ingredients and nuts in bread pan.
- Process on dough setting.
- Prepare orange spread by placing butter I bowl of heavy duty electric
- mixer fitted with flat beater.
- Add sugar, honey, orange juice, orange zest and cinnamon.
- Cream together for 3 to 4 minutes or until completely incorporated and set aside.
- When cycle is complete on dough, turn dough out onto well floured surface.
- With rolling pin, roll dough out into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using spatula, spread half of the orange spread evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle nuts over the spread.
- Line 10 inch square baking pan with foil and spread remaining orange spread over the foil.
- Beginning with long bottom edge, roll up dough jelly roll style and pinch seam together firmly to seal.
- Using serrated knife, cut dough into 6 rolls. Evenly space rolls in foil
- lined pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rolls rise in warm place for 40 minutes or till doubled.
- Place baking stone on middle rack of oven and preheat to 375. Bake rolls for 30 to 35 minutes or till spread in pan is bubbling and dark and the tops of the rolls are browned.
- Let rolls cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Place another pan over rolls and invert baking pan so the rolls re
- resting in second pan and the orange spread on the foil is on top of them. Remove the foil. Serve warm from pan.
The Cookcookiewoman Convoy, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!