Jerk Chicken Quesadillas With Fruit SalsaFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried caribbean jerk seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 10 inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped shopping list
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained (11 ounces) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rasphberry wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the chicken and the jerk seasonings in a medium bowl and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the cheese over half of the torrtilla, then top with 1/2 cup of the chicken.
- Top each again with 1/4 cup cheese, then fold each tortilla in half.
- Place the tortilla on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until tortillas are crisp and the cheese is melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, oranges, vinegar, lime zest, and salt and toss until venly coated.
- Cut each quesadilla in half; serve with the fruit salsa.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!