Banana French ToastFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 8 slices Sun-Maid raisin bread shopping list
- 2 medium bananas cut in 1/4-inch slices shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- powdered sugar (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350 F.
- PLACE four slices of raisin bread in a single layer in a buttered 9-inch square baking dish. TOP with bananas and four slices of raisin bread.
- BLEND milk, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- POUR over raisin bread. Let stand 5 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes (50 to 55 minutes if refrigerated) until set and top is toasted.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- CUT French toast into diagonal halves and remove with spatula. Dust servings with powdered sugar .
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
This looks too good to be true and I give it a five!!!nanny in Haddam loved it
Wow. This sounds fantastic. Thanks for this one. On my weekly menu for this upcoming Sunday. Yummers.chefmeow in Garland loved it
oooooooooo deliciousness! this looks so delicios! My mom will LOVE it! thanks!misfitsbaker144 in Jersey City loved it