Baked Steak Or Chicken BurritosFrom cooper 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs thin sliced sirloin steak or chicken breast shopping list
- 16 oz can refried beans shopping list
- 12 soft taco size torillas shopping list
- 1/3 cup green onions shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 10- oz can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or Mexican 4-cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Melt butter in skillet an stir in taco seasoning mix.
- Add beef or chicken strips and cook until done.
- Place refried beans on each tortilla to near the edge.
- Top with beef or chicken, green onions, and cheddar cheese.
- Roll up and fold ends.
- Place seam side down in ungreased 13 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over and sprinkle with Monterey Jack or Mexican Cheese.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- NOTE: Can be made ahead. Stop after placing in baking dish and refrigerate. Remove when ready to bake and pour sauce and cheeses over.