Rainbow Angel Food CakeFrom cherihannah 9 years ago
- 1 Pkg. angel food cake mix (white) or make your own shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon or orange peel shopping list
- 6 to 8 drops of green food coloring shopping list
- 6 to 8 drops yellow food coloring shopping list
- 6 to 8 drops red food coloring shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine ,melted shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbsp. lemon or orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix as directed and add lemon or orange peel.
- Divide batter evenly in 3 bowls
- Fold 1 food color in each bowl.
- Pour green batter into ungreased tube pan (10 x 4 in.)
- Spoon yellow batter onto green and last, add to top the red batter.
- Bake and cool as directed.
- Mix powdered sugar and butter.
- Stir in 1 Tbsp. lemon or orange juice.
- Stir in additional juice, 1 tsp. at a time until desired consistency.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
The Cookcherihannah Shickshinny, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!