Easy Sweet Pea SoupFrom julesong 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cook frozen peas in a saucepan with water; cover and cook until peas are very tender (but not overly wrinkly).
- Then drain and whir the peas in the blender or food processor until soup-like in texture, adding the chicken stock as necessary (you want a nice thick soup).
- Take whirred peas from blender and put back into the saucepan, adding the pinch sugar, nutmeg, and salt/pepper.
- Heat through.
- Swirl a little sour cream into each serving, and this dish looks and tastes great!
- Makes 3 to 4 servings.
- You can add a little bit of minced onion in, if you like, and a few sliced mushrooms are good, too.