Breakfast CasseroleFrom georgiarose 9 years ago
- About 8 slices white bread, crusts removed shopping list
- 1/4 C. melted butter shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1 pint half & half shopping list
- 2 C. shredded cheese (I use a combo of Cheddar and Swiss) shopping list
- 1 lb sausage (maple flavored is especially good in this) shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Line with buttered bread slices.
- Brush melted butter on the bread.
- Brown the sausage and sprinkle over the bread.
- Combine the eggs, salt, pepper, mustard and half & half and pour over the sausage.
- Top the whole thing with cheese.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a 350 over for 45 minutes to an hour.