Banana Pudding CakeFrom pamela 6 years ago
- 1 (18.25 oz) box of yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3.5 oz) packet instant pudding mix, banana flavored shopping list
- 3/4 cup bananas, mashed shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 dash vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (this is optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease, and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake and pudding mix in a large bowl. Create a well in the center then add in the mashed bananas, eggs, oil and water. Beat on a low speed until well blended. Scrape the bowl, and beat an additional 4 minutes at medium speed. Add the batter to the pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, (or until cake tests done). Allow the cake to cool inside the pan for 10 minutes, then remove and place onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- To make glaze: Mix together the milk, sugar, and milk. Stir until smooth and becomes a drizzling consistency. After the cake has cooled, drizzle the icing on top with a zigzag motion, then garnish with the chopped nuts, on top of wet icing, if preferred.