Ham and Spinach LasagnaFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 6 lasagna noodles shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning crushed shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook lasagna noodles in lightly salted boiling water for 12 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Drain again.
- Set aside.
- Meanwhile cook spinach according to package directions then drain well and set aside.
- For sauce in a medium saucepan combine milk, cornstarch and onion.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce evenly on the bottom of a rectangular baking dish then stir ham and Italian seasoning into remaining sauce.
- Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in the dish and spread with one-third of the sauce then layer spinach on top and layer another one-third of the sauce, the cottage cheese and half of the mozzarella.
- Place remaining noodles on top and top with remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!