Chicken HandiFrom ambus 6 years ago
- 500 g chicken boneless (cut in cubes) shopping list
- 100 g ghee shopping list
- 2 tsp butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp ginger/garlic paste shopping list
- 300 g tomatoes,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp gram masala shopping list
- 4/5 green chillies(slit in half) shopping list
- 2 tbsp cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp coriander (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1tsp ginger,grated shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Add ginger/garlic paste and stir.
- Add chicken cubes and stir again for 5 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes, salt, red chilies, turmeric powder,cumin and mix it .
- Cover and cook on medium heat till chicken is done.
- Stir-fry on high till oil separates.
- Add garam masala, green chilies and stir well.
- Cook on a very low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and grated ginger. Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- Khorsheds Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- sjhala Shelbyville, IN
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- gwbaskin Edmonton, CA
- waterlily Joplin, MO
- heena Dubai, AE
- dee Tampa, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔