Acorn Squash and Apple bakeFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 2 medium acorn squash shopping list
- 2 cooking apples, cored and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 liquid butter Buds(mix packet butter Buds in 1/2 cup hot tap water) Or you can use 1/4 to 1/2 cup butter. shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp mace shopping list
How to make it
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Cut into 1/2 inch slices and peel squash
- Arrange in a sprayed 12 x 8-inch baking dish and top with apples
- Combine remaing ingredients in a small bowl; spoon over apple slices.
- Cover tightly with foil
- Bake at 350* fpr 1 1/4 hours.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating1 people
When I didn't see any Ratings.I thought that I would give you a 5 fork for this recipe.I may have to try this & see how it is going to taste. Maybe my family may like this but who knows till they try it.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!