Banana PuddingFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 1 (3.4 oz) packet instant pudding mix, vanilla flavored shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 3 medium sized bananas, cut into slices and dipped in lemon juice (from concentrate) shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (don't use evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cold water shopping list
- 36 vanilla wafer cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the sweetened milk, and the water into a large mixing bowl. Now, add pudding mix and beat until blended well. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped cream. Place 1 cup of the pudding mixture into a 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the pudding, bananas and vanilla wafers. Repeat the layering twice, making sure to end with pudding mixture. Place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly. Garnish, and store the remaining pudding cups, covered, in the refrigerator.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!