Vegetable Fried RiceFrom susana 8 years ago
- vegetable Fried rice shopping list
- 1-tbspn sesame oil shopping list
- 2-tspn bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 2-tspn fresh minced ginger shopping list
- 1-cup jarred red peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1-onion chopped shopping list
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1-cup baby carrots, sliced lengthwise three times each carrot shopping list
- 1 head of bok choy coarsely chopped shopping list
- 3=cups cooked brown rice, cooled shopping list
- 1 green onion, snipped tops and bottom shopping list
How to make it
- Cook garlic and ginger in oil for 1 ½-minutes.
- Add mixed vegetables and bok choy and cook for 8 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add rice and soy sauce and cook and stir for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
- Susana (-Suz)
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!