Curried Paneer MeatloafFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 1/3 c TVP granules shopping list
- 1 cup hot chicken or beef stock shopping list
- ¼ lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ¼ cup potato flakes shopping list
- 3 tbsp curry paste shopping list
- 1 tbsp plum sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp minced onion shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp plum sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp hot curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- Rehydrate TVP in stock about 10 minutes.
- Mix with remaining ingredients (except 2 tbsp plum sauce and hot curry powder) lightly till well blended.
- Press lightly into an 8 x 8” microwaveable pan.
- Cover with waxed paper, microwave on HI for 13 minutes.
- Turning dish once during cooking, if you have no turntable.
- Drain fat, if needed.
- Spread with curried plum sauce, cook uncovered on high 2 minutes
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Food Blogs60 members