Fresh Pineapple RelishFrom korkee1 6 years ago
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple shopping list
- 3 TBLS chopped fresh parsley (be sure to remove stems) shopping list
- 3 TBLS minced sweet reb bell pepprer shopping list
- 3 TBLS finely chopped purple onion shopping list
- 2 TBLS sugar shopping list
- 2 TBLS white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated lime peel shopping list
- 1/4 tsp lime juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pineapple, and vegetables in glass bowl, tossing well to combine. Mix sugar, vinegar, lime, and salt in galss container, mixing well to combine. Pour over pineapple mixture. Cover and chill for 2 or more hours. Serve with slotted spoon.
- Remember, vinegar does not like any type of metals.
The Cookkorkee1 Fort Worth, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!