Creamy Carnation MargaritasFrom mellian 8 years ago
- 2 cups lime sherbet or sorbet shopping list
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 1 cup ice cubes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (1 shot) tequila (optional) (I added 4 shots to make four drinks. It will be too weak otherwise) shopping list
- coarse salt (optional) shopping list
- Fresh lime slices shopping list
How to make it
- Place sherbet, evaporated milk, ice and tequila in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. If salted rims of margarita glasses are desired, dip rims into water, then salt and shake off excess. Pour margarita mixture into glasses. Garnish with lime slices.
- Mel's note: 1 shot of tequila doesn't cover that much sherbert and milk. I added four shots.
- The tequila is optional as this can be a nice refreshing drink without the alcohol, too.
The Cookmellian Deltona, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!