Apricot ClafoutiFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound fresh apricots sliced 1/4-inch thick shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cognac shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour less 1 tablespoon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-grated nutmeg shopping list
- Sifted confectioners' sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a shallow baking dish and arrange apricots over the bottom.
- In a blender or food processor combine the half and half, eggs, cognac and sugar.
- Add flour and blend until smooth then pour mixture over the apricots.
- Grate nutmeg over the custard and bake in the center of the oven for 35 minute.
- Cool for 5 minutes then sprinkle heavily with confectioners' sugar and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!