Pumpkin Pie SquaresFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 18 ounce package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 16 ounce can pumpkin shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
How to make it
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix.
- Combine remaining mix, melted butter and 1 egg in bowl.
- Mix well and press over bottom of rectangular cake pan.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, pie spice and milk and pour into pan.
- Mix reserved cake mix, cinnamon, nuts and butter in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over pumpkin layer.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Cool and serve with whipped cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!