Spinach And Leek LasagnaFrom a_fuego_lento 6 years ago
- 4-5 cups of fresh tomato/marinara sauce (try not to use jarred sauce!) shopping list
- 1/2 leek, cleaned and chopped shopping list
- 18 sheets pre-cooked lasagna shopping list
- 4-5 cups fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh ricotta cheese or queso fresco shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 cups of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 ripe tomato, cut into slices (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the pre-cooked lasagna sheets in hot water for about 10 minutes (or whatever the instructions on the packaging say).
- Chop the garlic and leek, set aside
- Mix together with a fork the ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, and 1 1/2 cups of the parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper. Save 1/2 cup parmesan for the end.
- In a 9x13" baking pan (pyrex or metal, doesn't matter), spread a thin layer of tomato sauce.
- Layer 6 of the lasagna sheets to cover the sauce
- Add a layer of fresh spinach and a bit of the leek/garlic
- Top with a layer of cheese (not too much! see photos)
- Spoon more sauce over the top. Repeat the layering process twice more, pressing down lightly after every layer of lasagna in order to squeeze more layers in.
- On the last layer, if you've run out of tomato sauce, simply take a fresh, ripe tomato, slice it thinly and put that on top of the pasta. Top with remaining cheese, leeks/garlic and the reserved 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Bake in the oven on 325F for approximately 1 hour, or until it is cooked through.
The Cooka_fuego_lento New York, ES
- Not added to any groups yet!