Stir Fried Prawns with Dark Soy SauceFrom wokkingmum 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in wok.
- Saute prawns till they turn red on both sides.
- Add in the dark soy sauce and sugar.
- Cook till the prawns are done. The liquid in the wok should be now left slightly less then half and thicken too.
- Dish and serve with rice.
- You can saute minced garlic first before adding the prawns. I didn't because the prawns I used it really fresh. You can add in some cut chilli padi if you want it spicy.
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!