Carrot Cake MixFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine and blend ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container decorated with a pretty ribbon.
- Attach this to the Jar:
- Carrot Cake
- Makes 1 13 x 9 inch cake
- 1 package Carrot Cake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1 8 unce can crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350F & grease 13 x 9 inch pan. Place Carrot Cake Mix in large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center of the mix & add the oil, eggs, carrots & pineapple. Blend until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan & bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool the cake and frost if desired or dust with powdered sugar.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
Good morning Bear, I never thought of gift giving like this, I like this. You deserve more than my 5, but that is all they 'fork' out around here. LOL. Thanks so very much for sharing...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
great job handy to haveminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!