Balsamic Marinated SteakFrom kuma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Tenderize meat using a meat tenderizer or fork; I just stick it with holes with a fork on both sides of the meat.
- Place in a large baking pan or dish (like someting you'd make a lasagna in).
- Add all ingredients (balsamic vinegar, red wine, garlic, salt and pepper to taste).
- Mix all the ingredients by flipping the meat over and over to get it nice and covered, with garlic sticking to it.
- Let sit for anywhere between 1 - 5 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to High.
- Sear each side of meat for 1 minute per side.
- Cook on each side an additional 4-8 minutes depending on how you like your steak and how thick of a cut you are using.
- Serve it with Broiled Asparagus and a Tomatoe-Mozzerella-Basil Salad.