Baked Chicken With Bacon Tomato SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spread tomatoes on bottom of rectangular baking dish.
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 8 minutes turning once.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Reserve skillet and drippings.
- Season chicken pieces with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Cook in another large skillet over high heat 5 minutes turning as needed to brown evenly.
- Arrange chicken over tomatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook onion slices in reserved bacon drippings 8 minutes.
- Transfer to brown paper bag with slotted spoon.
- Add remaining salt then shake to degrease onions and mix with salt.
- Transfer chicken and tomatoes to serving plate then sprinkle with bacon and onions.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!