Light fettuccine alfredoFrom putercop 9 years ago
- 12 oz fettuccine shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan; freshly grated if possible but don't use a cheap cheese in a bottle with fillers shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced calorie margarine shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated skimmed milk (if you can;t find it you can make your own by taking 1/3 cup +1 tbl nonfat dry milk powder and 2/3 cup of water. makes 2/3 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- To the cooked, drained pasta, add margarine, cheese and evaporated skimmed milk.
- Toss to mix, serve immediately.