Red Curry Beef with Sweet potatoesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 3 c. beef steak meat shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chop finely shopping list
- 1 big onion, slice thinly into rings shopping list
- 3 c. sweet potato, slice into cubes or bit size strips. shopping list
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste shopping list
- 2c. coconut milk shopping list
- 3 pcs. lime leaves shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Slice beef into strips or small cubes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high to high heat in a preheated wok.
- Stir-fry beef strips for 2 minutes until it changes color.
- Add onions and garlic and let saute for another 2 mintues.
- Then add sliced sweet potato, red curry paste, coconut milk and lime leaves.
- Reduce heat, cover wok or skillet and let simmer for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Remove lime leaves from wok before serving.
- Serve red curry beef with rice.