Halloween Poke CakeFrom michelle73 9 years ago
- 1 box Marble cake mix shopping list
- 2 pkgs. orange Jello shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups icing sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Make cake according to package directions in a 9x13 pan.
- Let cool for 1 hour.
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water and stir in cold.
- Poke holes in the cake and pour Jello over top.
- Put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Prepare icing and put on cake.
- Store in the fridge.
- You can leave the cake as is or decorate it as you wish with Halloween sprinkles or worms. Let your imagination run wild!