Fab Ham WrapFrom divacook 5 years ago
- 2 lbs shaved ham - get the good stuff! shopping list
- 1 tub chive onion cream cheese shopping list
- 1 container chive sour cream potato topper(Top o' tater if you can get it!) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter melted shopping list
- 2 containers crescent rolls (like Grands or Pillsbury) shopping list
How to make it
- Unroll one container crescent rolls in one sheet and place on lightly sprayed jelly roll pan.
- Spread chive & onion cream cheese on crescent roll crust
- spread sour cream next over cream cheese
- place ham over that
- place swiss cheese over the ham
- dollop whatever is left of cream cheese and sour cream over that.
- Cover with second container of crescent rolls
- Brush melted butter lightly on top
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, check to see if browned, This fab app is done when the top is nicely browned! You will have to bring copies of this recipe as EVRYONE will want to make your DIVA appetizer!
- Let rest for 5 minutes and cut into small squares! ENJOY!
- Please let me know how you LOVE this!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdivacook Maple Plain, MN
The Rating2 people
Appetizer? I make this one as a meal!! :)lilycooks in Houston loved it