Ice Box PuddingFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cakes German sweet chocolate shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almont extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon powdered coffee shopping list
- 2 packages ladyfingers shopping list
- 1 cup whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the chocolate in the water and confectionsers sugar.
- Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the chocolate mixture.
- Beat the whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
- flavor with almond and the powdered coffee.
- In plate used to serve (must have sides at least 3 inches deep), place the lady fingers around in the upright position.
- Then cover bottom of dish with lady fingers.
- Pour mixture into dish.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Before serving, cover with whipped cream..