Deep Dark Chocolate CakeFrom ambauer 9 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1¾ cups cake flour shopping list
- ¾ cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1½ teasp baking powder shopping list
- 1½ teasp baking soda shopping list
- 1 teasp salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teasp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Grease and flour two 9" round pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add eggs, milk, oil, melted chocolate, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes.
- Stir in water. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans to wire racks to finish cooling.