Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom xoxorobertaxoxo 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. CALUMET baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter, sugars and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate.
- DROP heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned.
- Cool 1 min.; remove from baking sheets to wire racks.
- Cool completely.