Snappy Smothered ChickenFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounce package wide egg noodles shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 16 ounce package mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 rotisserie chicken cut into serving pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare noodles according to package directions then keep warm.
- Meanwhile stir together paprika, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion and mushrooms and sauté 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and paprika mixture then sauté 2 minutes.
- Add soup, milk and wine and bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Add chicken pieces then spoon sauce over top.
- Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon parsley.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
You have a very interesting recipe collection - I love hearing how you came about them. =) This recipe sounds divine and I have made something close to this and I know this recipe is delicious. I am saving this to try again and I will savour each a...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
I've made something pretty close to this one and it really is good... you sure have been busy! I've been to town and just now answering my mail! lolshirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!