I cant believe is not Fry Ice CreamFrom martharichter 7 years ago
- 1- 1 cup of ice cream (I recommend "Breyers" No sugar added, Light, only 80 cal per serving) shopping list
- 1/3 cup of Fiber One cereal shopping list
- 1/3 cup of Total cereal (they are a variety of flavors, vanilla yogurt is my favorite) shopping list
- 1 tbsp of mix chopped nuts ( I recommended almonds) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of lite whip cream shopping list
- Honey shopping list
How to make it
- In a container mix the cereals and crushed them just a little bit.
- Get t 2 scoops of Ice cream and roll the Ice cream on the mix
- Place your cereal Ice cream in a flat plate
- pour some honey on top, whip cream and sprinkle the nut all over the top, and enjoy it!!
The Cookmartharichter Fayetteville, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!