Lourdes Lemon Cinnamon Rice PuddingFrom mellian 8 years ago
- 1/2 C Valencia rice shopping list
- 4/5th C water shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- piece of lemon rind shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Boil water, place rice in boiling water. Bring to med/low setting, add lemon, cinnamon, salt and continue stirring. Add more water if necessary. You will end up with sticky, soupy rice (not runny). Add the three cans of milk and bring to a boil, then lower heat to med/low and add vanilla extract. Continue to stir until it becomes creamy.
- Source: Lourdes Reeves
The Cookmellian Deltona, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!