DEEP FRIED FROG LEGSFrom linebb956 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a shallow pan... arrange legs in single layer.. Add enough milk to cover legs.. Let stand for 1 hour
- Heat oil 2-2 1/2 inches deep in medium saucepan to 375f
- In a plastic bag.. combine flour and seasonings
- drain legs but do not dry
- add frog legs a few at a time to flour... shake to coat evenly
- Drop a few at a time in hot oil and cook until golden brown, turning once.. about 5 minutes
- Drain on paper towels
- Serve with Lemon wedges and a good tarter sauce...
- These are wonderful!
- Give it a try!