Stuffed PeppersFrom wiffy 8 years ago
- 3 button mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 100g minced chicken shopping list
- 1 large bell pepper, core & seeds removed shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon shopping list
- 1 tbsp corn shopping list
- 1 tbsp celery, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic shopping list
- basil flakes shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in saucepan and stir fry garlic till light brown.
- Add chicken and stir fry till half cooked. Break chicken to smaller chucks using the ladle.
- Add light soy sauce, pepper, corn, celery, grated lemon & ginger and stir fry till cooked.
- Add mixture into the bell peppers shells. Sprinkle basil flakes on top. Bake in preheated oven (200C, 400F) for 15 minutes.
The Cookwiffy Singapore, SG
The Rating1 people
Great recipe - thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it