Linguni al LimoneFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil; shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced; shopping list
- 1/2 cup skim milk or evaporated skim milk; shopping list
- 12 ounces linguine; shopping list
- 1/2 cup frsh squeezed lemon juice; shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese; shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley; shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook the oil and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the milk.
- Reduce the heat to low and heat gently.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine in a large pot of salted boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until "al dente".
- Drain well and transfer to a large warm bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and toss well.
- Pour the garlic mixture over the pasta and toss.
- Add the Parmesan, parsley and pepper and toss well again.
- Serve immediately with a side salad of tomatoes oil and basil and
- nice crusty bread.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Funny, my dad just asked for this very recipe. Both of us remember fondly my mom making her lemon linguine. Dad hasn't had the dish since she passed away. I'm collecting some of the recipes similar to hers to give him as a gift. He hasn't wanted t...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Another of my favourites....kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it